This container compatible with DMSO.
CAUTION: In case of allergic reaction to skin, flush with water. Then, if necessary, call physician. Do not take internally. Keep out of reach of children.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Dimethyl Sulfoxide 90% MAY BE UNSAFE. Not approved for human use.
DMSO has been used for over 100 years in theUnited States. It is a natural substance derived from wood pulp and is harmless when used with the proper precautions. It is sold as a solvent. DMSO is an amazing substance that has many uses throughout the world. WARNINGS: This product is sold as a solvent only. It is unlawful to represent in any way that this product is useful or safe for medicinal purposes. DMSO is a colorless liquid derived from lignin, the natural material that bonds together the cells of trees.It is extracted during the manufacturing of pulp and then processed, it is an organic non-synthesized product.