use only. Do not use on puppies under 7 weeks of age. As with any
product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on
debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Individual
sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product
If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a
veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your
veterinarian before using this or any other product.
For consumer questions call 1-800-255-6826.
For medical emergencies call 1-800-422-9874.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Use only on dogs. Do not use on other animals.
2. Remove one applicator tube from the package. See "HOW TO OPEN" section.
3. Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
4. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
5. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
6. The dog should be standing for easy application. Part the hair on
the dog's back, between the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible.
Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the
entire contents directly on the skin.
Do not get this product in your pet's eyes or mouth.
7. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
8. Under normal conditions the product is effective for a month.
However, in case of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be
necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not retreat more often than once
every seven (7) days. After flea control is obtained, return to a
monthly retreatment schedule.