Copper Naphthenate - 37.5%
Water-Resistant Protection Without Bandaging
Recommended as an Aid in Treating Horses and Ponies With
Thrush Due to Organisms Susceptible to Copper Naphthenate
Not for Use on Horses Intended for Food.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Copper Naphthenate - 37.5% w/w
CAUTION: Do not use in horses intended for human
CAUTION: COMBUSTIBLE MIXTURE. Use in a well-ventilated
place. Avoid fire, flame, sparks or heaters.
If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, call physician
immediately. Avoid breathing vapor. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
STORAGE: Store at controlled room temperature 15° to 30°C
(59° to 86°F). Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
INDICATIONS: Pritox is indicated in the treatment of thrush
in horses and ponies.
GENERAL DIRECTIONS: Clean the hoof thoroughly, removing
debris and necrotic material prior to application of Pritox. Apply
daily to affected hoofs with a narrow paint brush (about 1”) until fully
healed. Caution: Do not allow runoff of excess Pritox onto hair since contact
with Pritox may cause some hair loss. Do
not contaminate feed.
NOTE: Pritox is
easily removed from hands, clothing and surfaces with light grade fuel oil or
any type of lighter fluid.
CAUTION: COMBUSTIBLE MIXTURE
CONTAINS FOIL SEAL - REMOVE BEFORE USE.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
To report suspected adverse reactions or to obtain technical
assistance, call 1-800-650-4899.
Priority Care and Pritox are registered trademarks of First