Indications for use:
• Lower urinary tract disease
• Idiopathic cystitis
• Chronic kidney disease
• Bladder infection
• Pain while urinating (meowing or howling)
• Urinating outside of the litter box
• Frequent licking of the genital area
• Frequent urination without passing much urine
• Blood-tinged or dark urine
• Fever and loss of condition
• Strong urine smell
Ingredients per 1.0 ml:
Glucosamine as (HCL) (100mg per 1.0ml) The urinary tract is covered by a protective barrier called the glycosaminoglycan layer. Glucosamine helps nourish and strengthen the urinary tract layer lining.
L-Methionine (10 mg per 1.0ml) is a protein amino acid intended to acidify urine in cats and dogs that have mild to chronic LUTD (lower urinary tract diseases).
Cornsilk (30mg per 1.0ml) is used to treat and detoxify infections of the urinary and genital system. Cornsilk helps reduce frequent urination caused by irritation of the bladder.
Dandelion Whole Plant (25mg per 1.0ml) is used for the treatment of the bladder, kidney and urinary disorders. Dandelion strengthens the kidneys and encourages the steady elimination of toxins from the body and is a powerful diuretic.
Cranberry Juice Extract, from the leading producer of cranberry products (75mg per 1.0ml) prevents the ability of microorganisms from adhering to the epithelial cells that line the urinary tract.
Vitamin C as (Ascorbic Acid) (50mg per 1.0ml) helps to acidify urine, making the bladder a less inviting environment for harmful bacteria to colonize.
Nettle Leaf (15mg per 1.0ml) is used in the prevention and treatment of bladder stones, urolithiasis and flushing out waste products and toxins to the body associated with feline urinary tract disease.
This product should not be given to pregnant or nursing mothers and pets under 12 weeks of age.
Formulated with a tasty combination of natural chicken flavors
UroMAXX for Cats and Dogs - Daily Dosage Guideline if fed twice a day:
Under 10 lbs - AM 0.5ml , PM 0.5ml
10-15 lbs - AM .75ml, PM .75ml
Over 16 lbs - AM 1.5ml, PM 1.0ml
UroMAXX for Cats and Dogs Daily Dosage Guideline if fed once a day :
Under 10 lbs - 1.0ml
10-15 lbs - 1.5ml
Over 16 lbs - 2.5ml
Why choose UroMAXX for cats over the other Feline Urinary Tract and Bladder formulas on the market?
• It is formulated and manufactured in an FDA, cGMP and pharmaceutically licensed facility under strict quality control.
• It's easy for you to use; just measure and pour over dry or wet food.
• It is cold processed in a liquid formula to ensure higher absorption, plus easier assimilation for full potency.
• UroMAXX™ is being utilized by prestigious animal hospitals and veterinary specialists across the country.
• UroMAXX™ is prescribed only through veterinarians to ensure that you receive a proper follow-up regimen.
• UroMAXX™ is formulated with a tasty combination of natural chicken flavors.
• UroMAXX™ contains no sugar, starch, salt, wheat, yeast, milk or soy derivatives. There is corn in the product.
• UroMAXX™ is safe, effective and has no adverse side effects.