Why choose OmegaMAXX for dogs over other dermatological, inflammatory and cardiovascular formulations on the market?
• It is formulated and manufactured in an FDA, GMP and pharmaceutically licensed facility under strict quality control.
• It's easy for you to use; just measure and use the dropper over dry or wet food.
• It is cold processed in a liquid formula to ensure both higher absorption and easier assimilation for full potency.
• OmegaMAXX is being utilized by prestigious animal hospitals and veterinary specialists across the country.
• OmegaMAXX is safe, effective and has no adverse side effects.
OmegaMAXX Active Ingredients (per 1.0ml) :
Omega-3 (Norwegian salmon oil) 180 mg EPA/120 mg DHA
Vitamin E 530 mcg
Biotin USP Grade 500 mcg
AstaREAL Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis) 250 mcg
OmegaMAXX for Dogs Daily Dosage Guidelines:
1 ml per 10 lbs of body weight.
Indications for use:
• Dermatological conditions: allergies, atopy, eosinophilic granuloma complex, pyoderma, dry skin, hair and nails
• Cardiovascular conditions: prevents cardiac cachexia by suppressing cytokine activity, stimulates appetite in CHF patients, anti-thrombotic activity in dogs
• Oncological conditions: decreases the severity of radiation burns, adjunctive treatment in canine lymphoma
• Gastrointestinal conditions: inflammatory bowel disease, food allergy
• Renal diseases: chronic renal failure and glomerular diseases
• Ophthalmological conditions: retinal degeneration
• Metabolic conditions: diabetes mellitus, hypertriglyceridemia
• Autoimmune diseases: systemic lupus erythematosus
• Rhinitis and Sinusitis conditions: may control increased mucus and inflammation associated with allergies or foreign bodies
Comes with a 100% palatability guarantee