John Paul Pet Tea Tree Conditioning Spray - 8oz.
Tea Tree Oil soothes and protects the skin, and is effective in treating and preventing topical bacterial and fungal infections. Sweet Almond Oil's natural moisturizing properties soften dry skin.Specifically formulated to penetrate and help revitalize skin and coat. Leaving lots of shine on dull, dry coats
Conditions, Moisturizes and Soothes. Specifically formulated to penetrate and help revitalize skin and coat. Leaving lots of shine on dull, dry coats. Excellent for use between grooming visits.
- Conditions coat, while reducing skin irritations
- Australian tea tree leaf oil and eucalyptus combine to safely discourage skin irritation allowing hot spots to heal
- Contains ten conditioning agents, including aloe, sweet almond oil, and chamomile, to add moisture to the skin and coat
- Made in the USA and cruelty-free product - tested on humans first so you know it's definitely safe for beloved dogs and cats
- Leave-in conditioner makes it easy to brush through hair and release tough tangles
Ingredients: Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia(Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recuita(Matricaria) Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis(Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Gluycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1, Trideceth-6, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dicetyldimonium Chroride, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylpropanediol.
Directions: Shake well before using. Spray evenly over damp or dry coat. Brush through to evenly distribute.
Oatmeal Conditioning Rinse, Tearless Puppy & Kitten Shampoo, and Oatmeal Leave-In Conditioning Spray
Manufactured by John Paul Pet
Made in the USA