John Paul Pet Lavender Mint Shampoo for Dogs and Cats - 16oz.
Soothes, Calms and Hydrates
This calming botanical shampoo gently cleanses, soothes and replenishes dry, unruly coats. Rich conditioners, nourishing aloe vera, plus hair-strengthening oat protein and sweet almond oil, it improves shine for a luxurious coat. The cruelty-free formula also soothes and calms with tea tree oil and extracts of lavender, spearmint, and chamomile. Plus, it has eucalyptus for a rejuvenating feeling and an invigorating scent.
- Salon-quality, water-soluble botanical formula cleanses and conditions coats in dogs and cats.
- With conditioners, aloe vera, oat protein and sweet almond oil to replenish dry, unruly coats.
- Calms and soothes with tea tree oil and extracts of lavender, spearmint, and chamomile.
- Contains eucalyptus leaf for a rejuvenating bath time sensation and invigorating scent.
- Proudly made in the USA with no parabens or EDTA and always tested on humans first.
Massage into damp fur avoiding eyes and ears. Gently use a wet sponge or washcloth on the face. Work lather down to the tail. Rinse well with cool, clear water. Repeat for extra cleaning or deodorizing. Towel dry, then brush and comb periodically until coat is completely dry. Follow with Lavender Mint Detangling Spray for the total spa treatment!
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MIPA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Anfustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Fragrance (parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool.
Use with Lavender Mint Detangling Spray
Distributed by: John Paul Pet
Made in the U.S.A.
Manufactured in the USA by
John Paul Pet