John Paul Pet Lavender Mint Detangling Spray for Dogs and Cats - 8oz.
This calming botanical formula detangles, softens and hydrates coats since it’s rich in conditioners, sweet almond oil and hair-strengthening oat protein and panthenol. The salon-quality blend of conditioners is specially formulated to coat and penetrate hair strands to release tangles on any coat type. Perfect to use in between shampoos or anytime your pal needs a no-tangle freshen-up, it also soothes and calms with tea tree oil, aloe vera, and extracts of lavender, spearmint, and chamomile.
- Salon-quality botanical spray formula penetrates strands to release tangles without baths.
- With oat protein, panthenol, sweet almond oil, and aloe vera to condition dry coats.
- Calms and soothes with tea tree oil and extracts of lavender, spearmint, and chamomile.
- Perfect for in between baths for a salon look and feel anytime without water, lather or messes.
- Proudly made in the USA with no parabens or EDTA and always tested on humans first.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Spray evenly over damp or dry coat. Brush through to evenly distribute.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Polysorbate 20, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylpropanediol, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol.
Manufactured by John Paul Pet
Made in the USA