Safe for use on all animals
Contains no steroids, alcohols, or iodine
Does not stain after application
Safe to use around head, mouth and eyes
Does not sting when applied
A non-irritating formula to help in the management of dermal infections and problematic skin conditions that is safe for all animals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Clean affected area of debris. After cleaning, spray on the affected area 1-2 times daily. Safe for all animals.
Formulated to be used on:
• Infected Wounds
• Rain Rot
• Pressure Sores
• Hot Spots
• Skin Infections
• Cuts and Abrasions
• Ulcerated Wounds
PurifectTM, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol and Water.
Products Feature the Patented PurifectTM Technology. All are formulated as either general purpose disinfectants or medical devices whose primary mode of action is to create a physical barrier on the surface while secondarily using the CeragynTM ingredients to create an environment conducive to animal health and wound healing.
Based on a new class of compounds discovered by a leading university biochemist.
• The Ceragyn compounds mimic the broad-spectrum activity and biofilm eradication properties of AMPs.
• They help protect both living and inanimate surfaces against pathogenic colonization conducive to animal health and wound healing.
Bacteria prefer to live in communities known as biofilms which are slime-like aggregations.
• Once bacteria colonize a surface, they form biofilms within hours and these biofilms are nearly impossible to eradicate with conventional antibiotics.
• Biofilms form a reservoir of infectious agents and can delay or prevent healing of chronic wounds. Mature biofilms break apart and can spread to other parts of the body to spread infections to new sites.
Antimicrobial Peptides are found throughout nature and are found in both higher and lower organisms (such as insects and plants).
• They have broad-spectrum activity against bacteria, fungi and lipid enveloped viruses.
• AMPs need only to be in contact with the pathogen's membrane. There is no need to enter into the cell or to be metabolized by the body.
• AMPs have existed for millions of years and have not been shown to induce mutational resistance.
• Low levels of AMPs correlate to higher risk of infection. • This is nature's way of protecting animals.